Smartphones are a remarkable instance of how rapidly humankind has evolved. Additionally, the invention showcases how well they have been able to make use of the technology. From getting the real-time location to gathering information on which food joint serves the best pepperoni pizza, smartphones help us in every step of life.
Importance of smartphones
All smartphones help us extend our networks in the e-world. The breakthrough piece of technology has done wonders in human lives making everything easier and more efficient for them. From booking tickets to flights or trains, all smartphones are embedded with features that make life easy and simple. All the smartphones allow its users to set reminders for every task that needs to be accomplished at a given point in time.
- Notifications: The feature of push notifications, now embedded in almost all smartphones, make sure that you do not miss any important calls or mail amidst the rush in life. Additionally, you do not need to undergo the hassle of typing password and username every time you wish to reply to a mail.
- Social media: Role of social media is unparalleled in people’s lives as anyone takes a picture and shares it with people on the web to let them know what they are up to. All the smartphones provide an easy platform for entrepreneurs as a huge scale of customer base can be achieved across the globe.
- Easy access to e-commerce websites: The popularity of eBay or Amazon could not take such a huge place in the current world if there were no e-commerce applications available. All smartphones available on these e-commerce websites have built-in apps that allow us to shop, book tickets, play games, etc. from anywhere and at any time.
Billions of smartphones are now available in the market. However, here is a list containing top products with unbelievable features.
Out of all smartphones currently available in the market, iPhone X has bagged the position of premium smartphones in the current market. iPhone X features facial recognition and promises excellent performance, especially when it comes to speed. The device comes with the augmented reality that can take people closer to virtual reality. Nevertheless, here are some other enticing features of this device.
- Operating System: iOS 11.1.1
- Touchscreen: Yes, multitouch
- Camera: Dual 12 MP with 2x optical zoom
- CPU: Hexa-core 2.39 GHz
- Resolution:1125×2436 pixels (~458 PPI display)
Beast amongst all smartphones in the market, OnePlus 5T comes with a 6 or 8 GB RAM. The prevalence of cutting-edge technology is vividly seen as the lightning fast processor executes multiple tasks at a time. Additionally, sandstone white and midnight black colors are sure to complement anyone’s fashion statement. The attractive features include:
- OS: Android 7.1.1, upgradable to Android 8.0
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- Camera: Dual 16 MP with autofocus and dual LED flash
- Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (Oxygen OS 4.7 and DCI-P3)
Amongst all the smartphones making it big, OnePlus 5T has chipset of Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 and the screen size of it is 6.01 inches with the powerful resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels (~401 PPI display). The Dirac HD sound is something every music lover would like try out along with the active noise cancellation feature. The non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery can run for a long time even after serving a whole day. However, lack of stereo speakers, external card slot, water or dust resistance, and the telephoto camera can make the consumer think twice before buying the product.
Samsung, LG, and Moto have carved a place for themselves in the market. However, they need to boost their game in order to beat the best smartphones currently paving their way to the top.